woensdag 26 augustus 2026

My Creative Time - Just Cards

 Welcome to another "Just Cards" 

at My Creative Time!

We all need cards right?

 I love sending them to people , just because,
so when they come home they find
a little something in their mailbox or
their desk!

I am the lucky one that I have amazing colleagues
and one of them is my "sister" she is just the sweetest
And she did me a huge favor!

I bought something on Facebook and this person
happen to live close to her
So I asked if she could get it for me so she 
can take it to work, saves shipping ánd it was very breakable

And she did!!! So I am very happy
and so I made a card to go with a nice small thank you gift

And I made this card to show you that you can
use the latest release as well for other things than Halloween
"Witch" is nice :)


Supplies
Magic Potion Bottle Dies
Tulip Dies
Assorted Mini Tag Dies
Circle Postage Dies
You're the Berry Best Stamps & Dies
Once Upon A Spell 2026 Paper Pack
Witchy Vibes 2026 Paper Pack





Use the code: JANNIE at checkout to get 10% off
your entire purchase

We are now on the new platform Skool
please join us there!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten