donderdag 20 augustus 2026

My Creative Time - 166th Release - Bloghop & Sale

 

Hello & welcome to our “166th Edition 

Release Sale & Hop!”

These are the following new products we were featuring:

Magic Potion Bottle Dies,
Pumpkin Carriage Add-Ons,
Scallop Crystal Ball Die,
Tombstone Tag Dies,
Sending Magical Vibes Stamps,
Pink Pumpkin Magic Ephemera,
Sweet & Spooky Ephemera,
Witchy Vibes 2026 Paper Pack & 
Once Upon A Spell 2026 Paper Pack

 Today I am playing with the Magic Potion Bottle Dies
And you know me.....I always like to think about
using the dies in a different way!

And I just saw this instantly!
Although we do not have them in The Netherlands
I know about them and that is why I have to make my own

And I didn't even have to go to the Chinese for it!

Yes! I made a Fortune cookie and isn't he amazing?

Extra Supplies
3.75 x 4.75 Card Dies


Everything we showcased yesterday is available for purchase this morning
at 8am PST here

 


Don't forget to use my code: JANNIE
at checkout to get 15% off your entire purchase!

Sale is going on now at 8am PST (8/20/2026) & will end on Friday (tomorrow), 8/21/2026 at midnight PST.

 

Please leave your comments at all stops for a chance to win
a $50 Gift Card code to the MY CREATIVE TIME store!

 

Here is what you need to do to qualify for the prize:

~ You must be 18 years or older

~ Please follow each designer

~ Please comment on each stop

 

Winner will be announced before the next release!

 

GOOD LUCK my friends & Thanks so much for stopping by!

Here is the Instagram line up

@mycreativetime

@serenitycreations01

@shabbypinkhouse

@kluendercreationsn

@jksand2001

@mjcarroll3773

@janniedekkervanbeelen

@acreativemuse

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten