Welcome to another "Just Cards"
We can never have enough cute cards to sent right?
I love sending them to people , just because,
so when they come home they find
a little something in their mailbox!
And you know me....I love the see the dies in a different way and
so I just had to make this cutie and why wait till Winter to
sent this card?
So I turned the Scallop Crystal Ball Die into this cute guy!
Just turn the die upside down
I happen to have Peachy Keen stamps to make his face
Supplies
Scallop Crystal Ball Die
Hello Winter Stamps & Dies
5x5 Card Die Layers
Mr Snowman Stamps & Dies
Whispered Love 2026 Paper Pack
Assorted Mini Tag Dies
Witchy Vibes 2026 Paper Pack
Hello Winter Stamps & Dies
5x5 Card Die Layers
Mr Snowman Stamps & Dies
Whispered Love 2026 Paper Pack
Assorted Mini Tag Dies
Witchy Vibes 2026 Paper Pack
Use the code: JANNIE at checkout to get 10% off
your entire purchase



Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten