from our “166th Edition Release”!
Pumpkin Carriage Add-Ons,
Scallop Crystal Ball Die,
Tombstone Tag Dies,
Sending Magical Vibes Stamps,
Pink Pumpkin Magic Ephemera,
Sweet & Spooky Ephemera,
Witchy Vibes 2026 Paper Pack &
Although we do not celebrate Halloween in The Netherlands, it is nice to play and design with Emma's favorite Holiday!!!
With her in mind, I just couldn't stop and made these to start with
So I made a card with this adorable Pumpkin Carriage
And I made the Pumpkin out of Orange Glitter paper
It really sparkles in real life!
And I put vellum behind the windows!
Then I made a cupboard with shelves (that fold flat)to put the bottles on
and they might seem empty
but once the witch touches them magic will happen!
And ofcourse a big spider web had to be included
Tip: put the paper on a sticky sheet before cutting the web
Inside the card I cut out the tomb out of white cardstock to write on!
Supplies
Mailbox Giftcard holder
(I made it bigger, by cutting it from the bottom up put the cutting plate half way and shifted the die and cut the rest)
So thén I made this huge Candy Corn and I just love her
Tip: Put the Orange and Yellow strip on a white piece of paper
Then cut out the sides and the front in one go, so the sides match the front!
Supplies:
Triangle Treat Die
Crazy Holiday Hugs Dies
And my final design for today is a pen holder, the pen is a broom and the holder is the tomb
Supplies
Crazy Holiday Hugs Dies
Everything we showcase today will be available for purchase tomorrow,
THURSDAY, August 20th, 2026 @8am PST!
The sale will end on FRIDAY, August 21stth at midnight PST
will be available for purchase tomorrow, THURSDAY,
August
20th, 2026 @8am PST!
The sale will end on FRIDAY, August 21stth at midnight PST.
15% off your
entire purchase
starting tomorrow 8/20 @8am PST.
I hope you enjoyed our sneaky peek featuring our new products!
Don't forget to join us again tomorrow for our release day! :)
Instagram Links:
For more inspiration:
@mycreativetime
@serenitycreations01
@shabbypinkhouse
@janniedekkervanbeelen
@jksand2001
@kluendercreations
@mjcarroll3773@acreativemuse








Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten