donderdag 13 augustus 2026

My Creative Time - Tag It

   Welcome to Tag You're It

at My Creative Time

Tags are the best way to make everything better right?

Even if you want to give something small
but meaningful

It is the finishing touch
and it is quick and simple 
with MCT  

So we have just returned from a wonderful holiday in 
Scotland ánd England
And we took our own car which meant we had to go by ferry
It is a nice way to travel, huge ferry, nice food ánd

DUTY FREE SHOPPING

So ofcourse I had to look if they had anything I wanted
And I bought 2 big boxes of mini TicTac's
because who doesn't like mini right?

AND
my favorite.....Rituals showermousse.....
I don't know if you can get Rituals in America but over
here it is very populair and always a very nice gift to give and get

So I bought the limited edition... Delft blue and I made a box
for it and decorated it with MCT wonderful paper!

if you want to make the box:

30 cm x 22,5 cm
score on the short side: 5,2 cm*10,4 cm*15,6 cm*20,8 cm
score on long side: 4 cm*24,5 cm*28,5 cm*30 cm


Supplies
Springtime Charm 2026 Paper Pad
Blooming Pastels 2026 Paper Pad
Ephemera
Hugs and Kisses Stamps and Dies
Heart Tag Die



Use the code: JANNIE at checkout to get 10% off
your entire purchase

We are now on the new platform Skool
please join us there!





 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten