vrijdag 27 september 2024

My Creative Time - 48 Hour FLASH sale

 

Welcome to an amazing 
48 Hour FLASH Sale
at My Creative Time



Today we are bloghopping away
to showcase the 
amazing LIMITED edition embossingfolders!

I just love a good embossingfolder, quick and easy and
so beautiful, everytime is magic I think

So I bought 2 bags of mini KitKat's with funny Halloween
characters for my co-workers
Although we don't celebrate Halloween
in The Netherlands
it is a good excuse to make something cute
to give to my colleagues!


Use the code: FLASH 
at checkout
to get 2
5% off
your entire purchase

Here is the rest of the MCT designteam

@mycreativetime
@sweetpeasadielou
@jksand2001
@janniedekkervanbeelen
@shabbypinkhouse
@greenwoodgirlcards
@mjcarroll3773
@moe_creations
@ACreativeMuse

Follow me on Instagram
@janniedekkervanbeelen





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten