dinsdag 24 september 2024

Tag It Tuesday - My Creative Time

 Welcome to Tag You're It
at My Creative Time


Tags are the best way to make everything better right?

Even if you want to give something small
but meaningful

It is the finishing touch
and it is quick and simple
with MCT 

So while we were on a very nice holiday in Germany,
we had a catsitter and she looked after our 7 cats!

So when I saw this die I knew what to make for
the tag to put on the Lindt Pistache
chocolates
we bought as a gift 
to say THANK YOU

This is what I made!

I die cut 7 cats and colored them as best as I could
into our cats, I think they are adorable and purrrr-fect


Supplies

Use the code: JANNIE at checkout
to get 
10% off
your entire purchase.


Follow me on Instagram
@janniedekkervanbeelen



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten