woensdag 9 oktober 2024

My Creative Time - Giftcard Giving

 Welcome to another Gift Card Giving
at My Creative Time


 I love Giftcards because
they are easy to find and easy to give!

But.....it is even nicer if you can make a giftcard into
something with a WOW factor
and there are so many options in the MCT store

So as you know Emma know has her own 
Paper Pads and boy are they amazing

So...when somebody is moving house, I like
to sent them a nice card to their new home
And what better than this flowerpot house right?

And in the first week lots of people come by and give flowers
so I got a giftcard so when all the vases are empty
they can buy a new bouquet!




Supplies



Use the code: JANNIE at checkout
to get 
10% off
your entire purchase.


Follow me on Instagram
@janniedekkervanbeelen

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten