donderdag 20 april 2023

Just Cards - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another "Just Cards" 
at My Creative Time!


We all need cards right?

 I love sending them to the people I love, just because,
so when they come home they find
a little surprise in their mailbox!

Today I am using the 4x4 Fancy Card dies

and you know me....
A long time I had this idea in mind, the first
time I got these dies they made me think of them
instantly....

Toast!

And I love how it turned out

Supplies
4x4 Fancy Card Dies
Cookie Sheet Tag Dies
(to make the toaster)
I used silver paper for that
Fun Valentine 6x6 Paper Pad
Stitched Zig Zag Dies
Not A Decaf Day
(for the sentiment)
Rectangle Frame Die Layers
Dots, Flowers & Solids
6x6 Paper Pad

Peachy Keen Faces
(Bunnies 4x6 CC-PK4x6-003)





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten