maandag 24 april 2023

Sneak Peek # 1 - My Creative Time - 132nd Edition Release

 Welcome to Sneaky Peek#1
at My Creative Time 



Today we are Sneaky Peeking 
Paper Pad & Watering Cans (stamp & die set)

And again Emma managed to create something
super cute!!!

When I saw one of the Watering Cans it made me think 
of a vintage one
The ones they used to have in the 
Jane Austen movies...and real live ofcourse

And I deceided to turn it into a tag
and I love it


Supplies I used
Paper Pad Springtime & Watering Cans
(stamp & die set)
Small Bowl Die



***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day
 to ONE lucky winner!

ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday
during the blog hop!

ALL you have to do is
leave a comment on each of our blogs!

You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog
in order to be considered a winner!

VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you
w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!


30 opmerkingen:

  1. I just love how you used the little bowl and the daisies! Beautiful tag! (emilysford@gmail.com)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Miss Jannie, I love your gift tag decorated with watering can in a bowl
    with daisies! 🌼🌼🤍🌼🌼 babybea8@yahoo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful tag! I love that you combined this pretty watering can with the bowl for a vintage style! The daisies are so charming... one of my favorite flowers!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Mine too Denise!! And yes it makes a whole new look to the watercan right🌼💕

      Verwijderen
  4. Your tag is gorgeous!!! My sister has a replica of a pitcher and basin on a stand she bought in a store awhile back that looks like this that they used to use in homes! Always looks so beautiful! Love the daisies, perfect touch!!! TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I used to have a water pitcher & bowl set, which was common 'way back when'. lol I love this beautiful tag you created. So delicate and pretty. The daisies are lovely and I adore a text BG.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I like your pretty vintage tag.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. So pretty. Love all of the soft color you chose. The water pitcher reminds me of my mom as she collected them. Thanks for inspiring me today

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Such a cute tag with the use of some of the other die releases. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Jana, I love how you can mix and match with all of her designs🌼

      Verwijderen
  9. This is the cutest card!!!! I just love that you added the daisies to it and the colors are perfect!!!! Love that background paper!!!! Really great!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Joni, the background paper is also in the new paperpad🌼

      Verwijderen
  10. Your tag is so beautiful!!! LOVE the new watering can sets and the new paper pad is gorgeous! The daisies are so sweet too, love this release already! Thanks for the inspiration and hope you have a wonderful day! lindagk23@aol.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Jannie, your bowl-and-pitcher, filled with flowers, is ever so pretty! Such a wonderful way to showcase both new and old products; you have such talent for sharing MCT's versatility!
    ~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. The fresh daisies look adorable. I love how they are spilling all over! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Those daisies are gorgeous! Beautiful tag. Love all the dimension and the colors/patterns.
    Kristi
    kidshomelove@yahoo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen