woensdag 12 april 2023

Gift Cards - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another
Gift Card Giving
My Creative Time


 I love Giftcards because
they are easy to find and easy to give!

But.....it is even nicer if you can make a giftcard into
something with a WOW factor
and there are so many options in the MCT store

And this time I made a giftcard holder
for my favorite giftcard...Starbucks
so I could use this cute stampset again

I doubled up the Tall Tags to turn it into
a card!!

Tip:
Stamped the coffeecup twice
Once on craftpaper and then
cut the sleeve out by hand ánd
scored it so it really looked like a sleeve


3 opmerkingen:

  1. So pretty, love how you dressed it up with the hearts and bow, polka dots and stripes!!! Nice idea to have made it into a card. Wonderful project! TFS Have a terrific day, Jannie.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aaaaw thanks a latte dear Linda! Have a great day too💕

      Verwijderen
  2. This is so cute. Love the colors and heart accents

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen