dinsdag 7 februari 2023

Tag It Tuesday - My Creative Time

 Welcome to Tag It Tuesday

at My Creative Time

and today I am using the Large Loopy Tag Die
I love these loops, they are so creative

So I was inspired by all these
Mexican themed cards I have
seen online...on Pinterest

So ofcourse...as you know me...
I thought what does Emma have
to make a cactus!

Well....look what I made
and these loops are just perfect
so festive!!

Ariba Ariba

Supplies
take a hot drink because it is a long list :)


Large Loopy Tag Die
( I just all three in this set)
Tip

Use a sticky sheet for the outline

Pretty Layer Oval Dies
(to make the body of the cactus)
Lucky Bird Die (revised)
(to make the arms)
Assorted Mini Tag Dies
Sweet Gingerbread Companion Dies
(to make his smile)
Folded Tag Die
(to decorate the pot)
Small Bowl Die
(to decorate the hat and home
to the cactus)
Cute Turkey Die
(the Mexican hat)
Ginger Boy & Girl Dies
(for the envelope)
Crafty Friend
(for the sentiment)


Since we are showcasing this product,

 it is available at a small discount price! 

This sale will end on Sunday, Feb 12, 2023

 @ midnight PST! 

No code needed, this item is

 already marked down!




2 opmerkingen:

  1. Charmingly adorable!!! This is so cute, I can imagine his horse pulling up to take the two of them off on an adventure, your mind is on fire, a good fire and I believe you could come up with anything!!! LOl So cute!! TFS and a good laugh at Ariba. Have a terrific day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen