dinsdag 31 januari 2023

Make It Manly - My Creative Time

 Welcome to "Make it Manly" Tuesday

at My Creative Time


Yes we agree that is always more difficult to make 
anything masculine right? 

Today I am using the Clouds, Slopes and Snowflakes 
stencil

As long as it is something to eat
my husband likes it all
And he is my biggest fan and critic

So I made this one and he loved it

I used one of my favorite dies
which fitts the giant box of Tic Tacs

This is what I made and I love it too




Supplies

Clouds, Slopes & Snowflakes stencil
Shopping Bag Die
Super Dad
Stitched Zig Zag Dies
Cookie Sheet Tag Die
Giftcard Tag Dies

Since we are showcasing these  products,
they are both available at a small discount price!
This sale will end on Sunday, Feb 5, 2023 @ midnight PST!
No code needed, these 2 items are already marked down!



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Very nicely done, it does look manly, (but I like it, too) Lol TFS have a great day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen