dinsdag 14 februari 2023

Make It Manly - My Creative Time

 Welcome to "Make it Manly"
Tuesday
at My Creative Time


Yes we agree that is always more difficult to make 
anything masculine right? 

And today was a challenge for me and you know me...
I love challenges

Emma asked us to use the Cloud Dies and....
Make it Manly too.....

Well...you can't make anything cutesie...
with Hearts and Clouds 

But it is Valentine Day today so I asked my husband
what he would think of with clouds..

He came up with 2 amazing ideas and today I
will share one of them

He said....carwash.....

YES!!! Thank you..........

So this is what I made......
an actual Carwash giftcardholder
ala MCT 

And my mind couldn't stop!
So I made a red truck covered in foam
driving into the Carwash


Supplies

Cloud Dies
Since we are showcasing this product,
it is available at a small discount price
for a limited time!

Cookie Sheet Tag Dies
(To make the body of the truck
and the giftcard holder)
Giftcard Tag Dies
(to make the car lights
and mirrors)
3"Circle Card Dies and
Peppermint Candy Dies
(to make the steering wheel and the brushes)
Gingerbread House Die
(used the window
to make the inside of the steering wheel)
Giftcard Helper Dies
Super Dad
(for the number plate and yes
I cut my stamps)


My husband loves the card
and me tooooooo

All made with Emma's stamps and dies

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Welcome to the Car Wash! I love that you made a cutesie cloud into a soapy car wash! You are beyond clever my friend! I am your #1 FAN!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Absolutely brilliant! I would never have thought to make a car wash with clouds, let alone a truck with cookie sheet dies! AWESOME!
    hugs~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hihihi, so glad I surprised you!! Thank you so much Carol💕

      Verwijderen
  3. Super sweet!!! I'm loving it! (Your idea and the way your card came out! ) Sorry, Tiffany, I am Jannie's #1 fan!!! LOL you are so creative, Miss Jannie! Nothing surprises me when you create.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ooooow Linda!!! You also are, you share the podium for sure! Thank you sooo much Linda💕

      Verwijderen
  4. Thanks, Jannie, if I do make anything nice, it's because of the great women out here, ( like you, Miss Emma, and the design team,) that have taught me so generously how to do it with their great crafts and skills at card making! Thank you and them for always sharing and creating and having fun.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Linda! But I also meant you and Tiffany share the same podium as my #1 fan💕

      Verwijderen