vrijdag 24 februari 2023

My Creative Time 130th Release - Bloghop & Sale

 Welcome to Sneaky Peek Week
our favorite week
at My Creative Time

because
It means....a new release!!!

So today is Hoppedihop day

Welcome to our Bloghop
Wasn't this week amazing?



Unfortunately I couldn't play all week
but I can join the fun
of Bloghopping!!!

And boy isn't this an Egg-cellent design
yet again!
More costums for our Gingerbabies
And that paper!! OMG
could this be any more perfect

So this is what I made!

Ofcourse I made a treatholder
for chocolate Easter eggs!
And I made a real bunny from the Gingers,
our amazing DT has shown you
the "normal" Gingers
which are super duper cute

so I wanted to show you
that you can also make a cute bunny from it!




Supplies
Pretty Scallop Tall Tag Dies
I used the biggest and cut it twice 
see photo
I scored at 2,5 cm (about an inch)
Fancy Treat Box Die
(my fav in between dies to make box,
I cut the top of)
Fall Leaf Dies
(to create the leafs for the carrot)
Dots, Flowers & Solids 2023
(Carrot is made from a piece of Orange 
8 cm by 12 cm)
Ginger Easter ONE & Ginger Easter TWO
( I made the biggest Ginger Easter and used the 
front paws of the little Ginger Easter)
Ginger Easter Bunny (stamp & die set) 
Mini Lollipop Holder & Add-Ons
(revised)


You came from the talented Emily
Please hop on to the amazing Kendra

And if you want to start at the beginning
please go to Emma

***SALE ALERT***

Our sale starts now, Friday Feb 24, 2023 @8am PST
& will end on Sunday, Feb 26, 2023 @ midnight PST.

Use the code: FEB2023 at checkout
to get 15% off your entire purchase.


9 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the cute bunny you made for your treat holder! Love the way you created the box using the pretty scalloped edge tag! Glad you could join in with a project for the hop!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Look at that big carrot!!! and the embossing on it is marvelous!!! Lol LOVE it! Bunny face is so cute and love the box for the candy eggs from the tags! So cute that you used the small bunny feet on his top paws!!! Simply adorable once again! Lol TFS Have a great day! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The carrot, the paper...these are so cute. I am just loving the carrot!!!!!!!!!! And the bunny is really cute. I like to make special decor, baskets, cards, etc for Easter for our grandkids. They would love for me to use these... sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Please CASE it Sharon! Would love tosee your creation! Thank you soo much💕💕

      Verwijderen
  4. Adorable treat holder!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love that cute little face! Great idea for the carrot. I love the treat holder. I want everything now! Thank you for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen