woensdag 7 december 2022

I Need A Favor - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another 

"I Need a Favor"
at My Creative Time 


I love this day! 
My number 1 thing I like to make are favors,
little gifts for people I know and
with these small gifts I like to surprise them.

And they so appreciate it, it brings a smile to 
their face and that is worth all the effort

We have just completed the
amazing
Five Days of Christmas 
but if you need more inspiration....

Today we are using a favorite of mine
It is a Quick & Simple one
which I love
especially if you want to make lots
It is the Mini Gift Box Die
(no glue needed)

So in my tradition of making a 
Santa Suit
Click here for 2021
Click here for 2020

And here is 2022 and it holds
these cute Santa chocolates!!!
Supplies I used
Mini Gift Box Die
Teeny Tag Holidays (revised)
Assorted Mini Tag Dies
The white border is from Fluffy Paper, so soft
The belt is from Black Glitter Paper (ofcourse)

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute gift boxes!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Marilyn🎅💕 have a great one too!!

      Verwijderen
  2. Cute cute cute! Love the Santa suit gift boxes! Perfect for your sweet Santa candies!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So sweet!!! Glad you linked the other years, I forgot and they are so wonderful, too! Nice to look back on. TFS Have a good one! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank youso much Linda!! I thought it was a nice idea as well to give more ideas with MCT dies for the Ho-Ho-Holidays! Merry Christmas 🎅

      Verwijderen
  4. Merry Christmas, Jannie! and a Happy, healthy New Year! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen