donderdag 5 januari 2023

Just Cards - My Creative Time

 

Happy New Year
and 

welcome to another "Just Cards" Thursday
at My Creative Time!


We all need cards right?

 I love sending them to the people I love, just because,
so when they come home they find
a little surprise in their mailbox!

Today I am using an amazing stamp and die set

And I made this, this brave little snowman
climbed all the way up to get....

The Best view

and isn't that true? if we face something hard
or difficult and we pull through then the
reward is the best right!
Because we did it!


Supplies


8 opmerkingen:

  1. What a great idea in layering dies that snowman climbed up creating your card design!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you snow much Beatrice and Happy New Year!!⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

      Verwijderen
  2. This card is the tops, Jannie. This is so cute to me because I told my kids growing up how we always had to walk to school with snow up around our fannies, and how my kids were spoiled and had the bus pick them up right in front of our home! LOL This reminds me of that. I remember a harsh winter day with the snow blowing and the roads unplowed up our long road as a kid myself, and so grateful when I came in distance to the school building. Lol Yay, Mr. Snowman, you made it! Jannie, did you get the picture of my cup I created sort of like yours? My husband tried to send it, hope it made it. I didn't have the foliage and used a different tag. I changed the red bow to a gold one and left the tails longer after I sent the pic. LOL I am crazy a little like that. :) Hope you have a wonderful New Year.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Fannies😂😂😂 yes they don't know about hard work, cycling through the rain, to school hihi
      Unfortunately I didn't get the email, would he sent it again please????Really want to see it😍 Thank you snow much for your sweet comment💕

      Verwijderen
    2. I will have to get my daughter or son in law to send it, my husband tried... Lol but I guess to no avail. The next time they come to my house.

      Verwijderen
  3. P. S. The best view does come after the hardest climb! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen