vrijdag 2 december 2022

Five Days of Christmas - My Creative Time - Day 5

 Welcome to My Creative Time

days of Christmas

Like last year, click here
we are doing a 5 day inspiration week for you

On the Fifth day of Christmas
My Creative Time gave to you

*** Anything Goes ***
Today we thought
we would surprise you with different ideas!

And I had an amazing idea!

I never made one, so I really wanted too
BUT I didn't want it to take
a very long time

AND IT IS MY FAVORITE
THIS WEEK!!!

Because it's the Season
which means busy busy

So this really took me an hour!
Whoop Whoop

AND I LOVE IT !!!!!!!
And after Christmas, it folds flat 
Easy to store for next Christmas !!!


Tip

* Put on Christmas Music
* Get your Christmas Paper out
or any kind what ever YOU like
* Cut 6*6 pieces op paper
*Put 2 pieces into your die-cutting machine
*Cut
* You will have enough in a short period of time
*Decorate as much or little as you want

Supplies

Stitched Favor Box Die (revised)
Snowflake Die (used the star)
Printed numbers from the internet
there are loads of free ones


In honor of our "5 Day's of Christmas",
we are having a sale this week to give you the opportunity
to pick up any "Last Minute" products you need
to complete your Christmas crafting!

Starting today 11/28/2022 use the code 5DAYS 
at checkout to get 15% off of your entire purchase!
Sale applies to "in-stock" items!


This sale ends on Friday, 12/2/2022 @11:59pm PST!



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Jannie, I love, love and LOVE your Advent Calendar treat boxes! Sooooo cute! Your creativity blows me away!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a great idea!!! SO much fun for everyone and use it again next year is an awesome idea! They look so cute for the holidays and can hold quite a bit for the day! TFS all week, your projects and your teams along with Miss Emma's were all beautiful and inspiring! :)))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much and you are very welcome!!! Hope you will be inspired to make lots Linda💕 Merry Christmas🎅

      Verwijderen