donderdag 1 december 2022

Five Days of Christmas - My Creative Time - Day 4

 Welcome to My Creative Time

days of Christmas

So Hello & welcome to our "5" Days of Christmas"!
Like last year, click here


This week we will be sharing w/you LOTS of
last minute Christmas ideas, 
such as cards, tags, treat holders, gift card holders
& what ever else comes to mind
that will help 
YOU get your creative juices
flowing for the holiday!

On the forth day of Christmas
My Creative Time gave to you

*** Giftcard Holders ***

and MCT has lots to choose from, click here

I chose to make a Cup of Cheer
and I even put the Jingle in this project

I went all Christmassy


Supplies
(revised) I used the star
Jingle Bells from my own stash

Tip
Use Vellum for the lid

In honor of our "5 Day's of Christmas",
we are having a sale this week to give you the opportunity
to pick up any "Last Minute" products you need
to complete your Christmas crafting!

Starting today 11/28/2022 use the code 5DAYS 
at checkout to get 15% off of your entire purchase!
Sale applies to "in-stock" items!


This sale ends on Friday, 12/2/2022 @11:59pm PST!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Jannie, this is so beautiful!!! I am loving the Christmas red paper. It pops! You did go all Christmassy!!! You brought the stars, foliage, bells and bow together so wonderfully with the sentiment! Do you mind if I case it? So pretty!!! Sooo so pretty!!! TFS again. Have a great day! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Mind???? No ofcourse not!!! That is why we design these for you!!!!!! Do promise me to sent a photo of your cup ok?????
      Thank you sooooo much for casing Linda💕💕💕

      Verwijderen
  2. Jannie, I don't know how to send the pics, I would have to wait till my daughter comes to show me how! Lol So sorry, she lives a little away from me and works, so it will be a little. Thank you. :)))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. That is ok!!! I am patient! Please mail it to me💕💕

      Verwijderen
  3. Jannie, I'm completely besotted with your frap gift card holder! Everything is delightful, from the plaid wrap and straw, to the subtle snowflakes, to the gorgeous stars/bells embellishment to the zig-zag edged sentiment. Sooooo pretty!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen