woensdag 30 november 2022

Five Days of Christmas - My Creative Time - Day 3

  Welcome to My Creative Time

days of Christmas

So Hello & welcome to our "5" Days of Christmas"!
Like last year, click here


This week we will be sharing w/you LOTS of
last minute Christmas ideas, 
such as cards, tags, treat holders, gift card holders
& what ever else comes to mind
that will help 
YOU get your creative juices
flowing for the holiday!

On the third day of Christmas
My Creative Time gave to you

*** Cards ***

and I made two for Xmas
and one for Sinterklaas

Every year I make Christmascards
toooooo late but
luckily I have MCT to help me make
a stack very quickly

Tip

* Put on Chrismas music
* Get a hot drink
* Get your paper
* Stamp a stack
* Color & Cut
* Cut all your bases
* And create

I love to make little ones
not only because they are quick
but they are cute and make
a big impression


Supplies
(for Snowman Santa)

Tip

I die cut the "Santa Hat" to put on Ginger Santa
and by cutting the icing, I cut it with Sticky Sheets
easier to put on the icing,
you can use the body to make Ginger Santa's suit

I used white fabric ball to create the snow and beard
cut them in half and put them on some glue

As I told before right this moment we are
enjoying Sinterklaas
He came all the way from Spain by steamboat
with his Black Peters and horse

 

So looking at all the goodies MCT has in store
I wanted to see if I could make a Sinterklaas card
and ofcourse I could!!!!
Just use your imagination and......tadaa


Supplies
Peppermint Candy Dies
(cut of one end of the candy and it made the
jute bag which Black Peter carries with presents)
(to make the crosier Sinterklaas walks with)
Ginger Accessoires One
(to make the hat of Black Peter)
(to make the feather on Black Peter his hat)
(to make December 5th)
I made them Dark Brown to look like Chocolate Initials
a gift everybody gets


In honor of our "5 Day's of Christmas",
we are having a sale this week to give you the opportunity
to pick up any "Last Minute" products you need
to complete your Christmas crafting!

Starting today 11/28/2022 use the code 5DAYS 
at checkout to get 15% off of your entire purchase!
Sale applies to "in-stock" items!


This sale ends on Friday, 12/2/2022 @11:59pm PST!




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Aaaaaw love all your comments!!! Thank you sooo much Linda💕

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jannie, your two circle cards are absolutely adorable! The bearded 'Santa' gingerbread is super cute! Your Sinterklaas is incredibly clever! I enjoyed reading your 'tips', beginning with playing Christmas music and having a hot beverage! A great way to get in to the crafting - and festive - spirit!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you sooo much Carol!! Even your name is suitable now💕💕💕

      Verwijderen