donderdag 1 september 2022

Just Cards - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another "Just Cards" 

at My Creative Time!

We all need cards right?

 I love sending them to the people , just because,
so when they come home they find
a little surprise in their mailbox! 

And I just had to use one of my
favorite dies
The lucky bird

This is what I made and I love it

Supplies I used (get some coffee cause it is a big list)
Lucky Bird Die (revised)
Scallop Tag Dies (made the mail house with it)
Ginger Boy & Girl Dies (used the envelope)
Rectangle Frame Die Layers (where the house stands on)
Rectangle Frame Dies (for the roof and bottom of the mail house)
Crafty Friend (I cut the stamp)
Assorted Mini Tag Dies
Cute Postage Frame Dies
Cute Card Dies
Coffee Break Paper Pad




6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Miss Jannie, I just love how colorful your card is, and how you came up with your beautiful bird house!!! Such a pretty card. Whoever receives it will be tickled for sure! Wishing you a wonderful day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So super adorable! Love the bright colors! 😍

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, this is adorable & so very creative, Jannie.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen