woensdag 24 augustus 2022

My Creative Time - Giftcard Giving

 Welcome to another Gift Card Giving

Wednesday
at 
My Creative Time


 I love Giftcards because
they are easy to find and easy to give!

But.....it is even nicer if you can make a giftcard into
something with a WOW factor
and there are so many options in the MCT store

I am still in the Halloween Vibe after the 
amazing new release!

So I deceided to create my own box
which would fit a giftcard ofcourse
(piece of cardstock that measures
12 cm x 29,8 cm)


This is what I made and I love it



Tip:
The ribbon I used are the little pieces of ribbon
that they use in tshirts, I cut and save them.






4 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your gift card box, Janny, it turned out AWESOME!!! This Halloween release was so wonderful, all the projects were so fun. I LOVE the papers, stamps, and dies!!! Have a great day!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This little card holder is the cutest with all those yellows and oranges. Cutie candy corn man. 💕

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen