dinsdag 6 september 2022

Make it Manly - My Creative Times

Welcome to "Make it Manly" Tuesday
at My Creative Time


Yes we agree that is always more difficult to make 
anything masculine right? 

Lucky for us Emma has made a set that has something cute in it
Can you guess what it is??


I deceided to make a shirt to go with it and turn it
into a treat


Supplies I used
Super Dad (I used the Tie Die and embossed it)
Mini Gift Box die
Rectangle Frame Die Layers (to make the sleeves)
Assorted Mini Tag Dies
Crafty Friend (for the sentiment)
The collar is made of a strip of paper and I folded
the ends to a point that looked like the collar of a shirt




2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, super cute, Miss Jannie! Your shirt and tie came out wonderfully!! TFS Have a wonderful day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aaaw thank you so much Linda💕 have a wonderful day too

      Verwijderen