donderdag 14 april 2022

MCT - Anything Goes Easter

 Welcome to Anything Goes Week
at My Creative Time 


It is always so much fun if Emma says to her Design Team....
Anything Goes but make sure
it is Anything Goes Easter

Soooo I really wanted to make something
Egg-stra fun for my turn
so I didn't stop at one design

My first one had to be a basket, ofcourse
So I made one and I love how it has turned out
All the beautiful big bright Eggs in front
and the beautiful Bunny on there too

I added two KitKat Chocolate Bunnies in there



Supplies I used

Fancy Treat Box Die
Pretty Egg Tag Dies
Eggstra Special
Somebunny Special
Bunch of Fun Circle Dies

And I couldn't stop playing, after I die cut the eggs

So....I thought why not make 3-D ones for my
Easter branches, which I love to put out
every year!

I love decorating and I think they are so 
much fun, easy to make, just need A LOT
but fun to do with your (grand) kids 
You need 6 die cuts per egg

Hope these photos help, before you put on
the last two  don't forget to put a string between,
make sure to secure it very well before glue-ing it together





Have a Hoppy Easter everyone




6 opmerkingen:

  1. How cute, Miss Jannie!!! I love everything about both of your projects so much! Loving your embossed basket and beautifully different, colorful eggs with the cute bunny!!! Your egg tree with the chickens is wonderful, too!!! Love how you made the eggs so dimensional! Grandkids would love this. The chickens stand out nicely too, with their flowers on them and then the farm truck, loving it, cheerful, pleasant, and fun! Wishing a very Happy Easter to you and yours. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aaaaaaw thank you soo much Linda, that is egg-cellent!
      Have a Hoppy Easter too🐰💕

      Verwijderen
  2. I forgot to tell you about your tulips in the truck, how gorgeous!!! Lol That was what we always got our mother for Easter... tulips. My mom had a picture window in her house, too, and she would dress it up for the holidays, we loved it. Bet your neighbors are very happy to be seeing your display. :) Thanks for all the responses you give back to each of us. I enjoy reading what you write back.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Dear Linda, it is also so very nice to read your sweet comments!
    Did you know we live near the bulb area? So this Easterweekend we will drive through these gorgeous fields and on April 23rd there will be a big Flowerparade which is always so beautiful!
    Thank you for noticing, I also put in fairylights, so at night it is a cute scene.

    My neighbours can't see because we live above shops, which is quite common in my town.

    Such a sweet story about your Mum! Tulips are my favorite and lucky for me they are not very expansive!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That's wonderful! I hope you have the best time. I've never seen a Flowerparade. I'm jello. Lol I imagine it is quite beautiful in the fields. It's fun to hear about other things that happen in other countries for the holidays that people do to celebrate. Tulips are one of my favorites, also. TFS :))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen