woensdag 20 april 2022

MCT - I Need A Favor

 Welcome to another "I need a Favor"
at My Creative Time 

I love this day! 
My number 1 thing I like to make are favors,
little gifts for people I know and
with these small gifts I like to surprise them.

And they so appreciate it, it brings a smile to 
their face and that is worth all the effort

Today I am using one of my favorite 3-D items
The Tube Treat Box Die

And for today I made a cracker!
So I put 2 Tube Treat Box Dies together
to make a cracker!

Isn't it beautiful?
And it holds sooo much

Tip:
So cut out the box twice
Cut one bottom of one
Glue the other one with the bottom to the other
And then glue the sides together
Easy Peasy


Supplies I used
Ginger Doily Dies (cut it out of Vellum)
Not A Decaf Day (for the sentiment)

6 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG Miss Janie How Super Cute is your Treatbox…gosh your idea is Brilliant and Ingenious……a new 4th of July idea too. !! You never cease to amaze….you really do take Miss Dmmas goodies to another level of CRAFTABULOUSITY! Thanks for sharing your recipe!!! ! GIRL YOU SO ROCK!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi there Miss Joan, I have missed you! Hope you are ok!
      What a great idea to use them for the 4th of July, just change the paper and put stars on them!
      Thank you so much and you are very welcome💕

      Verwijderen
  2. So pretty a treat! Love the embellishing! Great for bringing smiles to faces of the people we love... friends and family. TFS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love this! So creative to join 2 boxes together! Why didn't I think of that? Lol Tfs 😍

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen