dinsdag 5 april 2022

MCT - Tag You're It Tuesday

 Welcome to Tag You're It
at My Creative Time


Tags are the best way to make everything
better right?
Even if you want to give something small
but meaningful

And when I find something cute 
I want to make it even cuter
By wrapping it....eye candy right?

It is the finishing touch

This is what I made
with the most adorable pair of 
Popcorn socks ever!



Supplies I used
Cute Popcorn Die (I cute the die out of white paper
to create a little card)
Another Date Night
I found the perfect paper bag and Socks!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Tags are just the greatest, aren't they!?? Lol They are my fav. Yours are so cute, Miss Jannie, adorably done! Have the bestest day. Linda Hott

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. That is sooooo sweet Miss Linda, thank you so much💕

      Verwijderen
  2. How adorable is this! Love the popcorn socks! 😍

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ohmystars! Your tag, packaging and socks are absolutely awesome! What a smile-making ensemble! Love this!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen