woensdag 2 maart 2022

My Creative Time - I Need A Favor

 Welcome to another "I need a Favor"

at My Creative Time 


I love this day! 
My number 1 thing I like to make are favors,
little gifts for people I know and
with these small gifts I like to surprise them.

And they so appreciate it, it brings a smile to 
their face and that is worth all the effort

Because we are in March, St. Patricks Day
is just around the corner
Although we do not celebrate in The Netherlands
I love to make a favor, as a favor to who do

I thought of St. Patricks Day and
the Black Cauldron makes a perfect favor!
So with a little imagine and MCT dies you
can make this cute Cauldron yourself

This is what I made and so easy to put together
I love my little Cauldron



Supplies I used
3"Circle Card Dies
Mini Gift Box Die (fold in the long flaps)
Wonky Heart Dies (to make the clover on the front)
Mini Lollipop Holder + Add-Ons (revised)
Happy Rainbow Dies (to make the handles)




8 opmerkingen:

  1. Absolutely adorable! So clever!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So sweet, Jannie!!! Love how you embellished your cauldron and the papers!!! It's so wonderful to put smiles on people's faces. It's what makes life worth living. Missed you much, so glad you are back. Lol Linda Hott

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This turned out super cute! Love the St Patrick's Day theme with the pot of gold! Tfs 😍

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen