maandag 21 februari 2022

My Creative Time - 118th release - Sneak Peek #1

 Welcome to another amazing release

at My Creative Time

Today we are Sneak Peeking an amazing set

~ Painting Bunnies
~ Happy Easter Dies

Unfortunately I did not receive the dies yet
but I was able to fussycut the stamp
and I think it is super cute

I made a basket for the little Easter treats
and I used one of my favorite embossingfolders
which creates the basket instantly.



Supplies 
~ Painting Bunnies ~ Happy Easter Dies
Stitched Zig Zag Dies for the tag and hearts


***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!
ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!
You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

32 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Jannie, I love your embossing folder that made your Easter basket for your little bunnies!!! It is so sweet and cute, great fussy cutting! Loving the sentiment! TFS Have a wonderful day! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Precious! Using the embossing folder was brilliant!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Jannie, your embossing folder basket is fantastic; perfect for your adorable bunnies! I'm impressed with your fussy cutting; not something I do well at all, so I'm always thankful that Emma has the best dies ever!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WOW, this is really cute. I LOVE the basket weave for the goody box. I like your idea so much, I would LOVE to make these for my whole family for Easter!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You have my blessing!!! Have fun making them Sharon💕

      Verwijderen
  5. Oh how cute!!! LOVE your adorable treat box! These little painted bunnies are so cute!! Can't wait! Thanks so much for sharing and hope you have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Adorable little treat basket!!! I make treats for holidays for our little town's senior luncheon and these would be perfect. I'll for sure have to gave the dies, tho.. I have to make 30 and I hate fussy cutting.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love the basket weave on your basket - sweet perfection! And the whole basket is darling - great fussy cutting, too.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Darling treat basket! I love the cute little bunnies and the tag!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Too clever and cute! Love these bunnies! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. You are so creative I love the little treat box and how you coordinating the bunnies on the front.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Super adorable treat basket! Love the painted bunnies and the basket embossing folder! Great job! Tfs Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. What a cute treat basket! Love those bunnies (you did a good job fussy cutting them) and the basket look!
    gailliz11atgmaildotcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Adorable basket with these bunnies.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Oh my word! I am so loving this! Everything on this gift/treat basket has so much detail! I’m inspired! Thanks for sharing! Cindy ~ rawtx69@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. I love your treat holder!! The way you cut the scene to go on a treat holder was a wonderful way to show another option for this new set!
    Amy
    brnidgrl6870ataoldotcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. I love the details on your treat box! You did just fine with your fussy cutting. sewgoodall@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen