dinsdag 8 maart 2022

My Creative Time - Make it Manly

 Welcome to "Make it Manly" Tuesday



And we are getting closer to St. Patricksday
in The Netherlands we don't celebrate
but I will take Any Holiday to 
create something cute

And LUCKILY....we can for this Make it Manly
so....I thought about what would I
use to make it a Make it St.Patrick's Manly style

So...you know me....

I wanted to make a Leprechaun
and ofcourse I could make him!

I used the Turkey Die to create him 
and I love him, he is soooo adorable
Click here to see the Thanksgiving Turkey


Supplies I used


Hope your day is a lucky one

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I got the biggest smile that came onto my face instantaneously when I saw your project! Soooo cuuuute!!! Soooo adorable and clever! He is awesome! TFS Have a great day! Linda Hott

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Soooo glad to put a smile on your face Linda! So glad you like him🍀💕

      Verwijderen
  2. Absolutely brilliant and delightfully cute, that leprechaun of yours! As always, you certainly showcase the versatility of MCT products!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Omigosh! So stinkin adorable! Love your turkey leprechaun! So super creative! Well done! 😍

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen