woensdag 16 februari 2022

Gift Card Giving - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another Gift Card Giving Wednesday
at 
My Creative Time


I love Giftcards because
they are easy to find and easy to give!

But.....it is even nicer if you can make a card into
something with a WOW factor
and there are so many options in the MCT store

So I made a card for my sweet friend who is
so brave and decided to change careers and 
will study to be a teacher and she will be awesome!

So during this studying she can use all the hot
drinks she can get right?

So I made this cute card

I changed it a little and put the cup on the card instead of
cutting it out of the card front

I cut the cup twice, once out of white
and once with the dotted DSP.
I love dotts

I glued them together but only glued the bottom part of 
the dotted DSP and the handle so it 
fitts a giftcard perfectly




Supplies I used

Cute Card Dies
Latte Cover Card Die
Label Dies
Sweet on You stampset
Wonky Heart Dies
Stitched Zig Zag Dies (for tiny heart)






8 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a beautiful gift card! Love the paper! Congrats to your friend! Have a wonderful day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a great idea! Your card came out soooo cute!!! I love how you made the cup hold the gift card, neat idea, and I love the paper, so bright and cheery. Love the sentiment and the support you gave to your friend! How wonderful, you couldn't have put a nicer sentiment on there! TFS Have a terrific day! Linda Hott

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Super cute and great idea as a card front! Love the paper! Tfs 😍

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen