donderdag 10 februari 2022

Just Cards - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another "Just Cards" Thursday

at My Creative Time!

We all need cards right?

 I love sending them to the people , just because,
so when they come home they find
a little surprise in their mailbox!

And today I couldn't stop myself and made a 
Card in a box
I love these soooooooooooo much
because you can decorate as much or little as you want

And I did much.....hihihi

I found the tutorial here
and adjusted the insert and made 
2 instead of one
3"x 1,7 cm and score at 1/2 "each side

This is what I made

A birthdaycard with a 
Love- Heart - Valentine theme
because Valentines is just around the corner
and this card folds flat



 

Supplies I used:
Ginger Boy & Girl Dies
Wonky Hearts
Sweet on You stamps
3" Donut Dies
Mermaid Background Die
Tall Frame Die Layers


Have a sweet day



8 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG Miss Jannie WOW. Your Box Card Valentine is Spectacular and Oh So Precious and Cute!! Girl you never cease to amaze and yes THANK YOU for the link share and also your recipe and YSY we can use what we have….and I truly would’ve never thought to have created a box card from are card dies…OMG!! I can’t wait to make this and Girl you so did a Super Incredible Creative Job!! Thanks so Mapuche. YOU SO ROCK!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Miss Joan, your comments always make me happy💕

      Verwijderen
  2. So sweet, I love it and I love how these cards can lie flat when you need them to. Thanks for the link. TFS Linda Hott

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Linda, yes one of my fav cards to make and sent because of the WOW effect! And yes, you can fold them flat and store only this one is in my livingroom so I can enjoy it a little longer💕

      Verwijderen
  3. Absolutely adorable! The gingers are so sweet! Love how you used the mermaid background die for the roof! Tfs 😍

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Adorable...as in adorable x a zillion! LOVE this!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen