dinsdag 1 februari 2022

My Creative Time - Make it Manly

Welcome to "Make it Manly" Tuesday
at My Creative Time


Today I made a card requested by someone 
who often asks me
to make her a card.....

and it is usually one "Out of the Box"

Which I love, because we can all buy cards
but they can never beat
a custom made card!

All you need is your imagination and good supplies!

And I already have the best stamps and dies
from My Creative Time!!!

She wanted a card for her dad
with a guitar and a banner......
but I didn't have a guitar die!!!!!!!!!!

Soooooo why not make one myself...so much fun

So this is what I made and I love it💓



Supplies I used
Reindeer Lollipop holder die (revised) 
(to make the body for the guitar
and for the tuners of the guitar I used the antlers)
Bunch of Fun Circle Dies 
Printed music sheet paper with a Dutch birthday song :)
And a store bought banner because I love them so much




4 opmerkingen:

  1. So sweet and creative!!! I looked to see what you had come up with and read what you were saying and realized you used the reindeer! I am starting to see through your eyes, lol. have the bestest day! TFS :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh what a great idea!!! Super cute card! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen