donderdag 9 november 2023

Just Cards - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another "Just Cards" 

at My Creative Time!


We all need cards right?

 I love sending them to the people I love, just because,
so when they come home they find
a little something in their mailbox!

And today I am using the
Etched Edge Z Card Die

It is so versatile and I have so many ideas
but being super Autumny here
I decided to turn it into a holder
for a teabag with Autumn flavor
(super yummie by the way)

But you could also use it for table cards
on your Thanksgiving tabel
with the first letter of the guest on the front
using the Heart Alphabet Dies
and put the menu inside
and decorate it with the cute Turkey's  
MCT has!

This is what I  made
and if you take the teabag out you still have a 
cute card left


 


Supplies


Happy Fall Y'all


2 opmerkingen:

  1. So pretty!!! I love autumn and all the beautiful colored leaves! Great idea!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much, that is unbe-leave-able sweet🍁🍂

      Verwijderen