dinsdag 24 oktober 2023

Tag It Tuesday - My Creative Time

 Welcome to Tag You're It
at My Creative Time


Tags are the best way to make everything better right?

Even if you want to give something small
but meaningful

It is the finishing touch
and it is quick and simple
with MCT 

So today I have made a tag for Halloween
Although we don't celebrate in The Netherlands
I love playing with the dies.

I have a friend in mind who loves Halloween
so she will really like this I am sure

We do not have a lot of cute Halloween candy
like they do in America but I found these cute
Eye Chocolate balls!!

And....I have just bought Glow in The Dark Paper
to die cut the Ghost and guess what..

He glows in the dark!!!!! Soooooo cute

This is what I made





Glow in the Dark paper is from Stampin Up


2 opmerkingen: