woensdag 2 november 2022

Gift Card Giving - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another
Gift Card Giving
Wednesday
at My Creative Time


 I love Giftcards because
they are easy to find and easy to give!

But.....it is even nicer if you can make a giftcard into
something with a WOW factor
and there are so many options in the MCT store

So as you know Emma know has her own 
6x6 Paper Pads and boy are they amazing
I really like the color combo's

So I am using a very nice Giftcard holder
love love love the stitching on the front
So I made sure you really see it

Sorry about the lighting but we have 
Wintertime already and it is darker sooner
than I thought
(oopsie)

So this is what I made
(I decorated the back as well)



Supplies



6 opmerkingen:

  1. I agree, this is a very nice gift card holder with the stitching. I love your extra touch with the heart on front, and on the back the striped paper, pretty colors, pretty gift card holder! It gets dark quickly over here in the U.S. right now, too. Don't want to wish our lives away, but here is to Spring! Lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I hear you Linda!! Thank you for your sweet comment! Have a nice day💕

      Verwijderen
  2. Everything you make is always so wonderful - and this gift card holder is no exception! So pretty with the rosette, heart, stitching and patterned back.
    Getting dark here in my part of Canada - and we have snow. LOTS of snow! Not ready for full-on winter!
    hugs~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aaaw thank you snow much Carol💕 already snow....wow, we hardly get any snow here.Stay warm☃️

      Verwijderen
  3. Cute gift card holder!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Marilyn and have a great day too💕

      Verwijderen