donderdag 10 november 2022

Anything Goes - My Creative Time

 Welcome to Anything Goes Week

at My Creative Time 


It is always so much fun if Emma says to her Design Team....
Anything Goes but make sure
it is Anything Goes Thanksgiving

Although we do not celebrate this holiday
in the Netherlands
I think there is always something to be grateful for
to say Thanks

And I love Emma's Turkey so I made 
a table favor

You can put some candy in here
or a sweet note telling that person
why you love them and thank them for being in your life


 Tip 
I used vellum to make the box look
"invisible"

Supplies
Cute Turkey Die
(using scraps you can run this through
your die cutting machine in one go
and a cute Turkey is born)
Stitched Favor Box Die(revised)
Assorted Mini Tag Dies
Teeny Tag Holidays (revised)


4 opmerkingen: