woensdag 5 oktober 2022

I Need A Favor - My Creative Time

 Welcome to another 
"I Need a Favor"
at My Creative Time 


I love this day! 
My number 1 thing I like to make are favors,
little gifts for people I know and
with these small gifts I like to surprise them.

And they so appreciate it, it brings a smile to 
their face and that is worth all the effort

So today I am showcasing one of my favorites
The Stitched Favor Box Die
I love it sooooo much


Because it is Q&E (Quick&Easy)
and with different papers 
a different look

And it holds a lot!!!

I made a Halloween Favor
because if you need to make a lot
now is the time and this one isn't too much work

Finally I have found some cute Halloween candy
because we don't celebrate Halloween over here
in the Netherlands, you have to treasure hunt for it!
And I got lucky, in my favorite store!!

This is what I made:




I used Black Glitter Paper which makes it sparkly
If you have to make 500 I would use just plain black
but for the special peeps in your life you can go
ALL OUT right?


6 opmerkingen:

  1. This treat box is sooooo cuuuute!!! Love the glittery paper. TFS Have a wonderful day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you sooo much Linda, hope you are having a nice one too💕

      Verwijderen
  2. This is just too cute! Love the package and the fun candies! Adorable ghost, bat and spider! The black glitter paper looks awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OMG Miss Jannie Your Treat Box is Wicked Awesome...that Candy is Spooktacular...glad you found it!!'
    You sure did one FANGTASTIC creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen