vrijdag 30 september 2022

125th Release MCT Bloghop & Sale

 Welcome to MCT 125th Release

Blog Hop & Sale!

And I am soooo happy I can join at the end, whoop whoop

But we always save the best for last right?



And I got to play with the Circle HOHOHO Die & Pretty Scallop Rectangle Frame Dies

And boy was this a close call but the Postman delivered the goodies just in time and I couldn't wait to play


**FREEBIE ALERT***
Starting this Friday, (tomorrow) September 30, 2022 @8am PST,
this "CIRCLE HOHOHO DIE" 
will be given to the first "40" shoppers for FREE!
If you would like this die for free, you might want to shop EARLY! 
Once the 40th shopper comes through,
this die will be available for purchase!
If you see this die in the store,
then you have missed your window to get it for free!




And this is what I made

I stayed with the traditional colors for this Bloghop and I love it! I added Santa's moustache and hat!

Supplies I used Circle HOHOHO Die & Pretty Scallop Rectangle Frame Dies Super Dad Classy Girl Accessoires (revised)


So grab your morning coffee for a great hop

You came from the always talented Gaylynn
Now please go to the very creative Katie

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***

I'm going to do something different for our BLOG HOP giveaway! 

I will be doing the giveaway on my YouTube channel! 

Leave your comments on this link HERE! 


This is what to do:

~ Must be a subscriber

~ Leave a comment under this video

~ Must be 18 years or older

~ US & International are welcome to enter


I will pick a winner next Friday, 10/7/2022

***The winner will win our OCTOBER RELEASE ~"126th Edition ENTIRE Release"***



***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, Don't forget our sale starts right now HERE!  
Use the code: SEPT2022 at checkout to receive 
a 15% discount off your entire purchase!  
This sale will end 
on Sunday, Oct 2nd, 2022 at 11.59 PST! 



15 opmerkingen:

  1. Omigosh! Super adorable and so creative! Love the stache!😍

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jannie, wonderful to see you playing along with this release - and with such an adorable card! The Santa mustaches and toques are a festive touch to the Ho Ho Ho! Such fun!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I like how you added the mustaches to the has. Really cute. Sharon dot gullikson at Gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your card is so cute!!! Love the addition of the mustaches and Santa hats! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. There you are! I missed your fun projects this past week. This card is so cute - I love the little hats & mustaches in the designs. I bought most of this release and can't wait to play with it all!!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. So sorry you had to miss me but the Postal Service was slow again!!! So glad I could join the Bloghop within a few hours! So glad you are liking this release, must say it is one of my nw fav's!! Thank you sooo much💕

      Verwijderen
  6. Hi Miss Jannie, I giggled when I saw your card! Your card is super cute and full of fun. You always have such spirit in your cards and I think your personality shows through. Absolutely loved it, I was glad to see you were back, you were certainly missed! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. What a big compliment Linda!!!! Thank you soooo much, Postal Services were super slow again! So glad I could join the bloghop and am so glad you like my design, I giggled too when I came up with the idea💕

      Verwijderen
  7. I'm glad your package arrived on time for the hop! Your card is adorable! I love the fun mustaches and Santa hats on the Ho Ho Ho!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. So cute. I like the papers you used.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen