donderdag 4 augustus 2022

Anything Goes - My Creative Time

Welcome to Anything Goes 
at My Creative Time 


It is always so much fun if Emma says to her Design Team....
Anything Goes  

And at this moment I am enjoying a holiday in Italy
and in Italy coffee tastes thé best!

Sitting on a terrace, enjoying life while drinking coffee
is Heaven on Earth I think

So I couldn't wait to use all the coffee goodies 
Emma has and I made my favorite card
(that holds a surprise)

I just love to look at this cute 3-D card
and the paper is perfect!




Supplies I used:

Coffee Break 6x6 Paper Pad
Let's Have Coffee
Not A Decaf Day
Fancy Pillow Treat Box Die  
(to cut the cute Coffee Bean Heart)
A2 Fancy Frame Layer Dies
(for the sentiment, I adjusted it to fit it)
Rectangle Frame Die Layers
(adjusted it to fit the card)
Giftcard from Starbucks




4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oooh I love the monochromatic look of your creative little coffee box. Superb!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow! Love your gift card holder box! So super cute and creative! Well done! 😍

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen