dinsdag 12 juli 2022

My Creative Time - Make It Manly

 Welcome to "Make it Manly" Tuesday
at My Creative Time


Yes we agree that is always more difficult to make
a masculine card right?

So I had a look on Pinterest (yes dangerous hihi)
and when you type in "Male cards" you get a lot of ideas


And I saw this one and had to make it
because we just bought ourselves a new
Weber BBQ, a shiny black one


And with that the chef has to wear an apron right?

So this is what I made
using the goodies of MCT

I so love that you can make something
completely different with her dies!!!


Supplies I used

Pocket Treat Die (to make the base of the apron)
Happy Rainbow Dies (to make the ends to tie a bow at the back)
Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies and
Ginger Boy and Girl Dies(to make the mitten)
Rectangle Frame Die Layers
(to make the pocket and sentiment strip)
Not A Decaf Day (yes I cut my stamps)



2 opmerkingen: