dinsdag 14 juni 2022

Tag It Tuesday - My Creative Time

 Welcome to Tag You're It

at My Creative Time


Tags are the best way to make everything
better right?
Even if you want to give something small
but meaningful

It is the finishing touch

So I finally got to get to play with
Celebrate You
i just love Cupcakie.. and that cute face

So I stacked a few Chocolate Cupcakes
on this large tag


Supplies I used:

Celebrate You stampset & die
Label Dies
Tall Tag Frame Dies
Tall Tag Frame Die Layers 
( you could use the Tall Tag Frame Dies only too)

Have a great day




3 opmerkingen:

  1. So cute with the polka dot paper, the little stacked cupcakes and a smiley face!!! Tags do finish off whatever is being given, don't they? Simply adorable! TFS Make it a great one. :)))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Who wouldn't love this adorable tag! Super cute! 😍

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen