donderdag 9 juni 2022

Anything Goes at My Creative Time

 Welcome to Anything Goes 
at My Creative Time 


It is always so much fun if Emma says to her Design Team....
Anything Goes 

but make sure
it is Anything Goes using Mermaid Kisses and/or
Mermaid Background Die

Well....I couldn't wait to make this cute 
Birdhouse with my favorite Short Milk Treat Box Die

I made the roof tiles from the Mermaid Background Die
the same I did with my cute Gingerhouse, click here

This is what I made


Supplies I used

Mermaid Kisses stampset
(yes I cut the stamp
I only used Just for You)
Mermaid Background Die (for the roof tiles)
Short Milk Treat Box Die (it hold soooooo much)
Lucky Bird Die revised

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Omigosh! This is so super cute! So creative in using the mermaid background die for the roof! 😍

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So tweet!!! Looks like shingles on the birdhouse. Lol and I love how you gave the bird a polka dot wing and put the sentiment out there.So pretty in yellow. Really super cute!!! TFS Jannie Have a great day

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You are so tweet too Linda! Yes this bird can come in many colors and I love polkadots, this little birdhouse is soooo adorable, hope you will make it too! Have a great day as well

      Verwijderen