donderdag 28 april 2022

MCT - 120th Release - Sneaky Peek#4

 Welcome to another amazing release
at My Creative Time 

Today we are showcasing
Purse Die

OMG I want this purse IRL
This is sooooooo cute and perfect
for any girlie!

So I went for a classic and a 3-D
so it would be a proper handbag!!!

This is what I made

and believe me I will make tons!!!
It it is so easy to put together

Supplies I used:

Purse Die
Super Mom stamps & dies


I put this box between the 2 panels
and cut a bit from the top 
and it fitts perfectly!!

**SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

22 opmerkingen:

  1. Jannie, your purse came out so pretty!!! I love the pink accents with the black and white stripes! Loving how you put the treat box together with it! Beautifully done!! TFS all week. Have a great one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. So glad you like it! This die is amazing! Thank you so much💕

      Verwijderen
  2. oops, adnilttoh@gmail.com for the above comment

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh this is just gorgeous! I would love to have this purse in real life too!! These are such pretty colors together and I love that you did the back to allow for a little treat inside!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Really cute purse! I love the b&w striped paper along with the pink flower and bow!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow! Beautiful! Love the black and white and touch of pink! Great idea to use the treat box die! Thanks for the inspiration! Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Your purse is so SWEET!!! I absolutely love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love the way you turned this adorable die into a treat holder, the colors you used really pop! Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Your purse looks so cute. I love the colors together. It looks cute and fancy at the same time. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wow, wow, wow! So pretty as well as elegant with the black & hot pink.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I live this purse bag!!! Sewgoodall@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. YES to this purse in real life, Jannie! You've created a real beauty here! Talk about a classy finale to your week of marvelous showcases!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Love this purse bag! Super cute!! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen