woensdag 27 april 2022

MCT - 120th Release - Sneaky Peek #3

 Welcome to another amazing release
 
at My Creative Time 


Today we are showcasing
MOM (freebie) & A2 Fancy Frame die sets

Mothersday is a day to celebrate our Mums! But if we didn't get the chance to become one, lost one or know a great one....

We have to celebrate the important women in our lives right?

I had the best Mum ever! She was supportive, very intelligent, had a good scence of humor, always caring and a great friend! Unfortunately I lost her too soon, she was only 53 but I have a lot of amazing memories and she always lives in my heart💗


So today we are working with
the Freebie Die and the A2 Fancy Frame die sets


I made a cute little bag to put a gift in


Supplies I used:

MOM (freebie) & Both of the A2 Fancy Frame die sets (I cut Mom out of foam) Super Mom stampset and dies Fall Leaf Dies Shopping Bag Die (I cut out 4 pieces and glued them together to make this cute bag) Made 2 handles out of strips 5/8 by 6 inches

Starting on Friday, April 29, 2021 @8am PST this "MOM" die will be given to the first "100" shoppers! If you would like this die for free, you might want to shop EARLY!


**SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!








21 opmerkingen:

  1. Awww I love your picture! Great card! I love the stitched edge and font of the MOM! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Meghan, but it is not a card but a bag💕

      Verwijderen
  2. I like how you decorated this cute gingham bag.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh Jannie...you are always so creative!!! I so love this cute lil bag for mom!!! I love that you created such a cute lil front on it!!! TFS

    higs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a beautiful picture!! If that was you in the pic with your mom,(which I assume it is) you look so much alike! Your gingham treat bag is beautiful, appreciating the bright colors. The arrangement with the leaves, butterflies, and mom word looks awesome and I especially love the added miniature hearts on Mom. TFS Make it a great day! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes I am in the photo with my Mum and thank you! Abd thank you for your eye on detail💕

      Verwijderen
  5. Beautiful picture of you and your Mum! Love how you created the large gift bag by cutting it out 4 times! So creative as usual! Emma is so blessed to have you on her design team! Love your inspiration! Tfs Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aaaaaw that is the sweetest!!!! Thank You soooo much💕

      Verwijderen
  6. Jannie-what a beautiful mom bag. You are right, so many wonderful people to celebrate on special days. Hugs and love.
    kidshomelove@yahoo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Your little bag is adorable and you can't go wrong with gingham. Turned out so bright and cheery. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Jannie, your gingham bag, paired with the new products, is incredibly pretty! Thank you for sharing the photo of you and your precious mom!
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Your gift bag is beautiful! I love the gingham paper and the pretty butterflies!
    I have had trouble leaving comments here (Google log-in issue), but I see it is working now.... I'll backtrack and hope it will work on your last couple of posts too!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I am so sorry you have been having difficulties Denise, thank you so much💕

      Verwijderen
  10. Awww! What a beautiful picture and tribute to your Mom! We are so lucky to have wonderful Moms. Your gift bag is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for the inspiration and have a wonderful day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes we are Linda!!! We are the lucky ones, thank you sooo much💕

      Verwijderen
  11. A lovely picture!! Such a beautiful gift bag.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen