donderdag 22 juli 2021

My Creative Time - Just Cards

 Welcome to another "Just Cards" Thursday

at My Creative Time!

We all need cards right?

 I love sending them to the people I love, just because, so when they come home
they find a little surprise in their mailbox!

I had this idea in my head and that was to combine the latest release with another one and I am so happy how it turned out!

And those cute faces are the finishing touch!!!

Supplies I used

Frap Gift Card Holder Die
Another Date Night
Mermaid Kisses (Yes I cut the stamp)
Label Dies

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute card! Love that adorable cup
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Jannie! You have all been missed. Hope Miss Emma and her family are all doing ok, been thinking about her and her family and praying for them all. I feel her pain... she has been so good to all of us.
    Your card is so sweet! I love it's little mug, haha cute little smile and love the yellow patterned paper. Make it a great one! :) Linda Hott

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much Linda!!! That is so sweet and kind of you

      Yes they are all so very sad and like Emma said crafting is therapy and I totally agree💕

      Verwijderen
  3. OMG Miss Jannie...Isn't your Frap Card Holder is SO STINKIN' Cute!! Gosh love the dotted paper and colors!! Once again you've done a Super Incredible Outstanding Creative job!!! Cute faces on your Cups too1! Thanks for making our day much more fun!! Kiddo You are so talented!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen