maandag 5 juli 2021

Made in Minutes Monday at My Creative Time

 Welcome at another "Made in Minutes  

at My Creative Time

I love to make a nice gift

which is Quick and Easy
but has a WOW factor!

So when I see a cute treat in the store, I buy in bulk"
afraid that when I need them they are sold out
The Netherlands doesn't have as many cute chocolates
and candy like in the USA
(maybe that is best :) for me anyway hihihi)

So while cleaning my Craftroom I went through my 
Cute Candy Stuff and found these Chocolate Bunny's
And they need to be eaten by 11.2021

So why not use them right?
And use My Creative Time Stamps to complete them

This is what I made
and you know I like to stretch my dies

Tip
By putting the ribbon around the bar it is easy to pull out
when you pull the ribbon on top


 

This is how you can make it too

So die cut two Tall Tag Frame dies
Then score at 1,5 cm on three sides
Click here to change from cm to inches


Then cut the two squares at the bottom to the score line
And make them a bit smaller

  

Then glue the squares to the middle piece on
the inside
Do this to both cut outs
And you can slide them into each other
Put glue on the three sides and you have a treatholder
Really made in minutes! 
Easy to mass produce


Have a great day!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute package!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Unique how you took the tags and made it into a treat holder! So cool. Love your paper and how you embellished with the ribbon yet holding the treat to pull it out!!! It looks yummy and pretty! Lol TFS Linda Hott

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen