woensdag 23 juni 2021

I Need A Favor Wednesday at My Creative Time

 Welcome to another "I need a Favor" Wednesday
at My Creative Time


My number 1 thing I like to make are favors,
little gifts for people I know and
with these small gifts i like to surprise them.

So more and more restrictions
around COVID-19 are leaving and
we are finally able to meet and greet with people
whom we haven't seen for a long time!

So this Saturday I will be seeing my sweet friend after nearly a year

And whenever I see her
I give her a little gift which she loves!

So it is Summer Summer time and 
that is when we eat a lot of strawberries!

So I deceided to make a cute strawberry
and used matching paper
It is sooooo berry adorable


Supplies I used
Somebunny Special MCT -365 for the sentiment

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Adorable strawberry favor box!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So sweet, your friend will be certain to love her gift of love! :) Have a great one! Linda Hott

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen