dinsdag 29 juni 2021

Birthday Palooza at My Creative Time

 Welcome to another Birthday Palooza at My Creative Time 


You can't never have enough Birthdaycards right?

And I like to sent them because real mail is the best right?


So I wanted to make something totally different and
so I got the top of a die and deceided to make ruffles, 
to make it festive!

Then a banner which I wrapped around
so the ruffles wouldn't get smushed

I love it!!!!!!

And for the inside I used the scrap from the front




Supplies I used:

Tube Treat Box Die MCT-D265 only the top

More Big Word Dies MCT-D373

Mini Lollipop Holder + Add-Ons (revised) MCT-D140

Tall Frame Die Layers MCT-D276

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. OMG Miss Jannie You’ve done it agin and no EHOOPS about it…OMG I’m so blown away with your brilliant and ingenious ideas here…OH I SO can’t wait to give it a go and that ruffle look will loo so fabulous as a border on a layout!! Your card is Magnificent and so Gorgeous!! Yiu sure did a Super Incredible Creative Job!! Thanks for your Outstanding Recipe and sharing your Tremendously Terrific Tips, Tricks & Techniques!! YOU so ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your ruffled card with its pretty different colored hearts and the patterned paper! The more big words look so pretty on the card! Dresses it so nicely!! Make it a great day! TFS Linda Hott

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So creative, the ruffles look like you used a cupcake die, the card is fantastic, thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen