donderdag 6 mei 2021

Just Cards

 Welcome to another "Just Cards" Thursday

at My Creative Time!

We all need cards right?

 I love sending them to the people I love, just because, so when they come home
they find a little surprise in their mailbox!

I love cute cards, so when I saw this DSP (Design Series Paper) 
I really wanted to make a feature so I looked through all the wonderful dies 
and I found the Pumpkin Lollipop holder!

 I used  the back and turned it into this cute pear!
I used my blenderpens to color the pear



 Supplies I used

Pumpkin Lollipop Holder Die MCT-D202
ABC dies MCT-D266
Jar Treat Sentiments MCT-349 cut the stamp
Happy Rainbow Dies MCT-D309 for the smile
Tall Postage Frame Dies MCT-D318
Gift Card Greetings MCT-361





6 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute card! Love the adorable pear
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. OMG Miss Jannie..Your card is so cute and Adorable!!! You definitely created the Pearfect cad to make someone’s day!! You never cease to amaze with your Brilliant and Ingenious Ideas using Miss Emma’s goodies….and I truly can’t wait to make this card!! Thanks for the recipe and you sure get me off to a Pearfect day too!! YOU so Rock!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aaaw thank you so much Miss Joan! I can't wait to see your card! Please show me, I really want to see
      You could email me at jannie.vanbeelen45@gmail.com💕

      Verwijderen
  3. Oh, Jannie, I just love your card!!! It looks so awesome! You always come up with the bestest ideas! Lol TFS Linda Hott

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen