donderdag 29 april 2021

Welcome to Giftcard giving Thursday at My Creative Time

 Welcome to another amazing release at
My Creative Time


Welcome to another Giftcard Giving Thursday
and there are so many options in the store

And as you know I like to stretch my dies 

And I wanted to make a Giftcard holder for a Movie giftcard
and when you think of a movie....
you think of Popcorn right?


So this is what I made and I love it


Tip: use a light grey marker to go around certain area's
of the cloud to create the popcorn 

Supplies I used
Cute Card Dies MCT-D305
Frap Gift Card Holder Die 
MCT-D249 
to make the box and the heart
Happy Rainbow Dies MCT-D309 and 
Floating Cloud Dies MCT-D216 to make the popcorn
Big Word Dies MCT-D315
used vellum (thank you Emma) for the backdrop


Have a great day!






8 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG Miss Jannie how Adorable and Oh so cute is your popcorn box gift card….what a Brilliant idea….!! How fun t will be for the person receiving it!! You really never cease to amaze with what you come up with using Miss Rmmas Fabulous Goodies!! You so did a super incredible creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your movie giftholder card turned out so adorable, love the popcorn made out of the cloud dies and what a great job making the cup look like a popcorn box!!! It really looks super! Wishing you a great day. :) TFS Linda Hott

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. P.S. Movie night is about popcorn, right?! Lol Linda Hott :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is so CUTE! I love movie night with my hubby..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen